The “My Pretty Cities” sticker series portrait the different cultures, sceneries and people of these beautiful places around the world.
“Geisha” features abstract geisha faces with heavy white makeup and exaggerated red lips. I also included the famous Fushimi-Inari Taisha on the upper right corner where vivid red Torri gates are connected to form a walkway in the vast bamboo forest. This sheet also features the delicious Japanese street food Takoyaki “squid balls” and the colorful Koinobori carp streamer flown by children on Japanese children’s day.
- All illustrations on this sticker sheet are exclusively hand drawn by me.
- Style: Watercolor and mixed media collage.
- Size: This sticker sheet is measured 3.5” x 4.5” (90 x 115mm)
- Color: Colors may vary from monitor to monitor. Your product will NOT have a watermark.
- Paper & Print: Inkjet printed on premium matte sticker paper.
- Fulfilment: Items will ship within 1-5 business days. Fulfilment duration may be extended to 2 weeks during sale events.
- Thank you for shopping Aura Estelle Stickers and supporting original hand-drawn arts!♥