The “My Pretty Cities” sticker series portrait the different cultures, sceneries and people of these beautiful places around the world.
“Ramen House” features a classic blue brick ramen house on the famous Nineizaka street in Kyoto. It is surrounded by Japanese lanterns, stone statues, warming green tea and fortune cats.
- All illustrations on this sticker sheet are exclusively hand drawn by me.
- Style: Watercolor and mixed media collage.
- Size: This sticker sheet is measured 3.5” x 4.5” (90 x 115mm)
- Color: Colors may vary from monitor to monitor. Your product will NOT have a watermark.
- Paper & Print: Inkjet printed on premium matte sticker paper.
- Fulfilment: Items will ship within 1-5 business days. Fulfilment duration may be extended to 2 weeks during sale events.
- Thank you for shopping Aura Estelle Stickers and supporting original hand-drawn arts!♥